jueves, 13 de enero de 2022

A country I'd like to visit

 Going straight out to the point, I'd love to visit Argentina. Apparently it has a geographical distribution much simmilar to Chile's, but with the main difference of it being a lot bigger, and with tens of millions citizens more than Chile. This allows a lot more variety on culture, gastronomy, places to visit... basically it has more things to know than other smaller neighbour countries.

I'd like to visit three main places: Bariloche, which is where me and my classmates spent our graduation trip right before getting out of high school and I'd like to revisit it to see what has changed during the years; Mendoza, which my friends have told me is a wonderful metropolitan city to visit close to Santiago, since there is cheap quality stuff all over the place and gorgeous parks to know; and Tucumán, where they say there are the best empanadas in the world (or at least Argentina, because my granny's got to be certainly better)

Now, speaking of studies, I don't really know if I'd like to spend my years studying there because I'd most than surely miss my friends and family A LOT. Frankly spaking I havent even considered moving there for the sake of studying abroad or eveb staying there indefinitely, I see itjust as a nice place to go on a vacation trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario