jueves, 13 de enero de 2022

 Hey chaps!

Just here to tell you about how much of a great time I had while on the Gorillaz concert.

To give context, my middle school english teacher was a big fan of britpop, punk, indie and many other kinds of music coming from the tongue's motherland. Now it just so happened that I also kinda liked it but never really gave it a go until he showed me this clip called "Stylo" which was starred by one of my faorite actors of all time, Bruce Willis (Pulp Fiction's Butch), riding an impecable classic Chevy Camaro disguised as a police car.

Just the beat was enough to engrave the song in my head, and when they announced they'd come to Santiago, I knew inmediately I couldn't lose the chance to watch them in real life. 

Now, the show just astonished me because first of all, I never got to know that they were actually some Blur members playing in the scenario with huge screens displaying the characters in the back, and a show of lights to really give the event a realistic atmosphere without the real(?) characters being on stage.

Just found it amazing how tech has enabled us as humans to create such diverse things in general: starting from all the years of progress there have been on the audiovisual industry to give acustics more and more immersive sensations to AI being developed to such a point where you can be moving your body on stage, but being projected on a gigantic screen as a fantastic character.

And thats it for today folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario