jueves, 13 de enero de 2022

 Hello again my fellow readers.

I'm here again with the same problem of the week before, so I decided it would be more practical to just look around and discover the world in the chance of finding something interestig to talk about. And it just so happens I found the perfect thing to talk about: myself.

Now please don't take this too seriously, because obviously "myself" as your servant is not what I'm really interested to put in discussion, but the idea of "myself" as a coinscous being that is able to be you, the reader, or me, the writer, or even He/She, the labrat who developed the algorythms that code for this all magnificent paragraph I'm exposing to you.

Isn't it that the idea of "myself" has been put down for too long just as I just happened to do right a few lines ago? Is it just me or we are not used to love ourselves for what we are? Is this good or bad? Is this right or wrong? Is it even a thing to consider this good/bad/right/wrong? if so, what does that even mean?

First, yes. We live in the best time of history, with the best mix of technology, food and resources available and just imaginable to be on disposal to billions of people a few decades ago, ergo, we are doing a great job and we put ourselves down too much for this being the situation.

Second, yes, Third, kinda good, because if it wasn't for this being the attitude for the last recent years (and I mean by "recent years" about since circa Reinessance) any of this would have been possible in the first place. Can you imagine people still cheering to kings that just starve their servants just so they can have that last karat of gold put onto their roofs on a contemporary time? Yep, me neither.

Fourth, kinda right, because look around, and think about a great sentence said  by a very smart man: "If you are not really certain about the drive, look at the consecuences".

Now it being good and right means that this is able to develop itself without major interventions, from now onto the future and to me and all of you at the same time in equity. All of this, thanks to "myself".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario