miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

A subject I enjoyed this semester

Día Mundial del Teatro: 63 años conmemorando el arte teatral ...This semester I take a CFG subject and I enjoyed studyng, named Teatro and it is strange because although this semester is online I learned a lot, I wait all week for classes. Every class we conect to zoom, practice relax exercises, we work the lips and voice.
When we have evaluations we present via zoom.
I discovered that I have a talent, because it is not dificcult for me the evaluations and I wait for challenges and news abilities.
The miss is very understanding, she asks always how we feel, and she tries to give pertiences in her subject, and gives us a good moment. Really I'm gratefull for having an oportunitty of enjoyed and learning and discovering a passion! although I have always liked teatro, I'm have never had de chance has this semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario