miércoles, 22 de julio de 2020

An expert On your field

I'ts very difficult to talk about someone in my field. 
But I can say that admiring someone much more than you could admire an expert. This person is my mother.
Her name is Francisca and she is 58 years old. She is very understanding and loving.
She was a mother at 30 years old, but she gave birth to me at 36 years old. 
She studied secretary at University and when she was young traveled a lot. I'm very gratefull because with her effort she gives me all I have. 
She is an animal lover, especially horse lover and cat lover. My mother always allowes me to adopt pets and she was never nosy at the school
Why I like her?
Because she is very smart, she teaches me and takes care of me. It´s a great example of courage and strength. I mention my mother because Im inspired by her and I she alwais of my mind and remindsme my home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario