miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

Singer I like

ROSALÍA - EL MAL QUERER Lyrics and Tracklist | GeniusIt is very difficult to choose a favorite singer, because there are many artists and musical bands. For this occasion I'm going to talk about Rosalía. About her I know that she is Spanish and the type of music she sings is diverse, but what I like most is a modern Folklor, she takes folklor and she makes it attractive.
She is a great artist, she dances, and has good music videos. I would like to go to a concert but I'm not a fan.
I like to listen to this music to do cleaning or household chores.
 I really like the album "El mal querer" this is about a woman who married a jealous man and she dosen't accept the violence. This album is based on a medieval book and the songs told a story mixing folklore with pop rythms. 
I like all songs of this album, but my favorite song is "a ningún hombre" it transmits me a power and also if you follow the story told by the songs it is very sad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario